Full length submissions are closed.
If you have a 10 minute.... we're still wide open....
(Ok, not WIDE wide open, hurry, but you can still fit in)
Thanks everyone that has submitted.
Shorts? Keep 'em coming.
FULL LENGTH... THE SHIP HAS SAILED.
· Submissions will be accepted from April 15 to May 15.
· Only the first 150 full-length plays will be accepted.
· Only the first 300 10-minute plays will be accepted.
· No musicals.
· Plays may have been produced previously but not in the DFW Metroplex.
· Plays may not be published.
· Playwrights may submit only one full-length play and one 10-minute play. Additional plays submitted by a single person will result in disqualification.
· Submissions will only be accepted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Please include a cast list and brief synopsis.
· Only PDF files will be accepted.
· Please include your full contact information on the coversheet
One full-length play will receive a cash prize of $500 and a full production by Rover Dramawerks in their Fifteenth Season.
The first place 10-minute play will receive $100, second place will receive $50, and third place will receive $35. These plays will be given a minimum of two full performances as part of Rover’s “Adventure Nights” series.
Rover Dramawerks performs in a reconfigurable black box theatre that seats 90-130. Please take this into consideration when presenting your work to us for consideration. Feel free to check out our website at www.roverdramawerks.com to see the types of plays we generally produce.
(Specifically our current season and our past productions)
Please note: The judges reserve the right not to award prizes or productions for any category if they feel the caliber of plays received does not warrant a winner.